Make a Reservation
Our restaurants get very busy so a reservation is advised.
AddressCarmine’s Washington D.C.
425 7th Street NW
Washington D.C. 20004
Dress Code is Casual
Carmine’s in Washington DC is the only place to find authentic Southern Italian family-style cuisine in the Penn Quarter. Just south of the Capital One Arena, Carmine’s is easily accessible from multiple metro train stops in the area. Whether you’re visiting the White House, the U.S. Capitol or the Lincoln Memorial, you’re only a short distance away from our friendly service, robust portions of your favorite Italian dishes, great wine and good conversation. Drop in for an epic family dining experience you won’t forget!
Features of this location:
- Italian Catering services available
- Private Dining & Banquet Rooms
- Walk-ins are welcome
- Reservations are recommended
- Delivery is available! Order online via GrubHub
- Parking discounts with Park Fast-Parking
This Location is wheelchair accessible
- Located one and a half blocks from the Archives-Navy Memorial Penn Quarter Metro Station (accessible from the Yellow and Green lines). Simply exit the station and head North on 7th St. NW (towards D St. NW). Carmine's will be located on the right.
- Located two blocks from the Gallery Pl-Chinatown Metro Station (accessible from the Red, Yellow, and Green lines). Simply exit the station onto 7th St NW and head South (towards F St NW). Carmine's will be located on the left.
- Located three blocks from the Judiciary Square Metro Station (accessible from the Red line). Simply Exit the station from the E street side and head West toward 7th street and take a left. Carmines will be located on the left.
There is a parking garage conveniently located directly below Carmine’s. The entrance to the garage can be found at 616 E St. NW. Once in the elevator, simply press the button labeled LL; the elevator doors will open behind you and directly into our lobby. Valet parking is available in front of the restaurant after 5pm daily for $14 (cash only).